Superfine air bubble diffuserTube type membrane
The high oxygen transfer efficiency is acquired by generating ultrafine bubble. Since it can be installed freely according to the shape of the tank, the place of installation is very flexible. Multiple types of membrane material are available according to the purpose of use of the waste water.
Features of the tube type membrane
- High oxygen transfer efficiency, low pressure loss
- Since ultrafine bubbles are supplied into the liquid from a lot of pores in the diffuser plate, high oxygen transfer efficiency is acquired. In addition, low pressure loss (air-flow resistance) is realized with the product by using flexible material.
- It is possible to change from porous diffuser plates.
- It is possible to use the existing equipment as-is because it is possible to replace the existing diffuser plates.
- Energy saving
- Our membrane diffuser realizes high oxygen transfer efficiency and low pressure loss by generating ultrafine bubbles, which enables to reduce the amount of air blow by 30% from the amount before installation.
- Applicable to various waste water treatment
- The membrane material can be selected according to the purpose of use of the waste water.
Purpose of use
Diffusers of sewage treatment plants and human waste treatment plants, diffusers for industrial waste water treatment, diffusers for waste water from agricultural communes, diffusers for livestock waste water treatment, diffusers for small combined septic tanks, oxygen supply to culture ponds, etc.
Specifications of the tube type membrane
|Dimensions of the element||φ64x610mm||φ64x762mm *3||φ93x500mm||φ93x1000mm *3|
|Slit length *1||1mm||1mm||1mm||1mm|
|Bubbling area (projected area)||390cm2||487cm2||465cm2||930cm2|
|Range of standard quantity of airflow *2||20 to 150L/min/piece||30 to 250L/min/piece||20 to 200L/min/piece||40 to 400L/min/piece|
|Membrane material||EPDM, PTFE/EPDM|
|Bore diameter of the joint||Rc1(25A), R1(25A)|
*1 Slit length 2mm is also available.
*2 Contact us for the detail of the product, the design quantity of airflow, etc.
*3 The support has to be attached.
(As of December 2013)
Image of installation
- Tube type membrane at the time of installation
- An example of attachment of the support
- Tokyo +81 (0)3-6631-3000
- Panel type membrane for new installation, reconstruction and renewal
- The high oxygen transfer efficiency is acquired by generating the superfine air bubble.
- Panel type membrane for existing installations
- Introduction to existing facilities is possible because it is possible to change from existing diffuser plates.
- Stainless saddle tube type membrane
- The stainless saddle improves the strength. The unit can be lifted, and it is possible to replace without draining the dirty water.
- Disk type membrane
- The high oxygen transfer efficiency is acquired by generating very fine air bubble.
- Coarse air bubble diffuser
- It can be used for aeration and agitation in a wide range of fields. There is no need to worry about clogging.