Superfine air bubble diffuserStainless saddle tube type membrane
The existing saddle which needed a support or reinforcement to keep the horizontal state was improved; the strength is increased by adopting a stainless saddle, which enables to keep the horizontal state easily and also to lift it. It became easy to replace by lifting without draining dirty water.
Abundant types of material for membrane such as PTFE/EPDM (EPDM processed with fluorocarbon resin) and EPDM (ethylene, propylene rubber) are available according to the purpose of use.
Features of stainless saddle tube type membrane
- High oxygen transfer efficiency, low pressure loss
- Since ultrafine bubbles are supplied into the liquid from a lot of pores in the diffuser plate, high oxygen transfer efficiency is acquired. In addition, low pressure loss (air-flow resistance) is realized with the product by using flexible material.
- Improvement of maintenability
- The strength of the saddle improved from the existing product by adoption of the stainless saddle. The previous saddle required reinforcement to keep the horizontal state, but the new saddle can be installed in a stable way without reinforcement. In addition, since it became possible to lift the saddle, replacement and maintenance by lifting the saddle without draining dirty water became possible.
- Applicable to various waste water treatment
- Abundant types of material for membrane such as PTFE/EPDM (EPDM processed with fluorocarbon resin) and EPDM (ethylene, propylene rubber) are available according to the purpose of use.
Purpose of use
Diffusers for waste water treatment with a large amount of deposits, diffusers for treatment of waste water which contains mineral oil or machine oil, diffusers for treatment of waste water from food plants such as dairy industry, kitchens and brewing industry, diffusers for waste water from paper mills, prevention of slime at sewage treatment facilities, for special waste water of sewage treatment facilities, diffusers for waste water from agricultural communes
Specifications of stainless saddle tube type membrane
|Model||PMD-T10NS (1000L)||PMD-T10NW (1000L)|
|Dimensions of the element||φ93x1000mmx1piece||φ93x1000mmx2piece|
|Slit length||1mm, 2mm||1mm, 2mm|
|Bubbling area (projected area)||930cm2/set||1860cm2/set|
|Range of standard quantity of airflow *1||40 to 400L/min/set||80 to 800L/min/set|
|Membrane material||PTFE/EPDM, EPDM|
|Piping joint||Stainless100A or VP-100|
*1 Contact us for the detail of the product, the design quantity of airflow, etc.
Characteristics of the stainless saddle
Since stainless is used as the material of the saddle part, the strength of the saddle has improved significantly from the previous saddle. In addition, the joint to the piping complies with various standards such as ANSI and JIS. Please consult us freely if it is uncertain whether it is applicable to the device currently used.
- Joint of the stainless saddle
- Joint of the previous saddle (material: polyvinyl chloride)
- Stainless saddles can be kept in the horizontal state without reinforcement.
- Previous saddle
Characteristics of membrane materials
|Characteristics||Example of use|
|PTFE/EPDMRecommended product (EPDM processed with fluorocarbon resin) It is suitable for preventing deposits of calcium, silica, etc. It is suitable for the cases such as that it is not possible to prevent deposits with EPDM at a chemical plant, that the amount of adhesion of slime is large at a sewage treatment facility, etc.||
|EPDM(Ethylene, propylene rubber) It has excellent mechanical strength, heat resistance and alkali resistance, and it is a widely-used material in water treatment including O-ring, packing, etc.||
- Tokyo +81 (0)3-6631-3000
- Panel type membrane for new installation, reconstruction and renewal
- The high oxygen transfer efficiency is acquired by generating the superfine air bubble.
- Panel type membrane for existing installations
- Introduction to existing facilities is possible because it is possible to change from existing diffuser plates.
- Tube type membrane
- It is possible to change from existing diffuser tubes.
- Disk type membrane
- The high oxygen transfer efficiency is acquired by generating very fine air bubble.
- Coarse air bubble diffuser
- It can be used for aeration and agitation in a wide range of fields. There is no need to worry about clogging.