Sprinkling system for outdoor units
E mizu Shower
This system is equipment which reduces power consumption and power charges by improving air conditioning efficiency by sprinkling on the aluminum fins of the outdoor units of air conditioners. The existing sprinkler for outdoor units of air conditioners use tap water for sprinkling, the components of scale such as calcium and magnesium adhere on the aluminum fins of the heat exchanger, and cause troubles.
E mizu shower resolved the demerit of existing technology by sprinkling water after removing the scale components with RO membrane.
Features of E mizu Shower
- Reduction of the electric power cost
- The gaseous coolant returned from the indoor equipment releases the heat outdoors which has been taken as latent heat of vaporization in the room when it liquefies through compression and cooling in the outdoor units. During the summer, when the outdoor temperature is high, the efficiency of compression and cooling reduces by insufficient cooling, and power consumption increases. At that time, it is possible to reduce power consumption of the air conditioner by assisting cooling of the coolant by sprinkling on the aluminum fins of the heat exchanger.
Reduction of power by sprinkling becomes more effective as the temperature increases, and the effect of reducing the maximum demand is high. Therefore, the base rate of electricity can be reduced significantly.
- Measures for Energy Saving Act
- Reduction of CO2 in corporation unit is an issue because of revision of the Energy Saving Act. By reducing the electric power cost, it is possible to contribute to reduction of CO2 emission.
- DAICEN's reverse osmosis membrane (RO membrane) is used.
- Since the membrane module manufactured in the company is used, it is possible to provide the product with stable high-quality and low price.
Specifications of E mizu Shower
|Model||E mizu-50||E mizu-200D||E mizu-350||E mizu-600|
|Permeate flow rate||50L/H||200L/hr||350L/hr||600L/hr|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||600x250x800H||1300x550x900H||1300x550x1400H||800x1600x2300H|
|Weight during operation||50kg||190kg||270kg||1,100kg|
|Power source||AV100V 50/60Hz||Single-phase 100V 20A||Single-phase 100V 20A||Three-phase 200V|
|Power consumption||0.6kWh||1.1 to 1.5kWh||1.2 to 1.6kWh||3.5kWh|
|Connected piping||10A or 15A||15A||15A||20A|
|The number of outdoor units (fan/ mist)||1units / 4units||14units / 18units||19units / 25units||33units / 42units|
|Fan nozzle||-||28piece (105kw)||38piece (143kw)||66piece (248kw)|
|Mist nozzle||14piece (28kw)||70piece (140kw)||100piece (200kw)||170piece (340kw)|
|Model||E mizu-1000||E mizu-2000||E mizu-3000|
|Permeate flow rate||1000L/hr||2000L/hr||3000L/hr|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1600x1600x2300H||1600x1600x2300H||1600x1600x2300H|
|Weight during operation||1,800kg||1,850kg||2,000kg|
|Power source||Three-phase 200V 50A||Three-phase 200V 50A||Three-phase 200V 75A|
|The number of outdoor units (fan/ mist)||55units / 71units||111units / 142units||166units / 428units|
|Fan nozzle||111piece (413kw)||222piece (833kw)||333piece (1245kw)|
|Mist nozzle||285piece (570kw)||570piece (1140kw)||857piece (1710kw)|
- This is the number of units when intermittent sprinkling of 1:1 is performed on the 10-horsepower outdoor units of fan nozzle specification.
- This is the number of units when continuous sprinkling is performed on the 10-horsepower outdoor units of mist nozzle specification.
- The number of outdoor units that can be installed also varies according to the form of the aluminum fins.
(As of December 2013)
Comparison of water quality of sprinkling
E mizu shower system uses reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, and sprinkles after purifying tap water and sterilizing with ultraviolet rays. The pictures below show the case tap water is sprinkled (left) and the case RO purified water is sprinkled (right) for comparison.
Adhesion of scales was observed with tap water as shown in the picture on the left, but it was not observed on the aluminum fins on which pure water was sprinkled as shown in the picture on the right. The customer who has used this system the longest has used the sprinkling for approx. 4 years, but there has been no troubles such as adhesion of scales and corrosion of aluminum fins.
- Aluminum fins when tap water is sprinkled
- The aluminum fins are clogged with scales.
- Aluminum fins when RO treated water is sprinkled
- There is no change with the aluminum fins, and the state when the sprinkling started is kept.
Water quality inspection
The 11 items of the water quality analysis program specified in [Sprinkling water quality standard] and a general bacteriological examination, 12 items in total, are performed once in a sprinkling period (1 season).
|1||PH(25℃)||5.8 to 8.0|
|2||Electric conductivity (ms/m)||3 or less|
|3||Acid consumption (mg/l)||<1|
|4||Total hardness (mg/l)||<1|
|5||Ionic silica (mg/l)||<2|
|6||Chloride ion (mg/l)||<1|
|7||Total iron (mg/l)||<0.05|
|8||Total copper (mg/l)||<0.01|
|9||Sulfate ion (mg/l)||<0.5|
|10||Ammonium ion (mg/l)||<0.01|
|11||Total residue on evaporation (mg/l)||<10|
|1||PH(25℃)||5.8 to 8.0|
|2||Electric conductivity (ms/m)||30 or less|
|3||Acid consumption (mg/l)||<50|
|4||Total hardness (mg/l)||<70|
|5||Ionic silica (mg/l)||<30|
|6||Chloride ion (mg/l)||<40|
|7||Total iron (mg/l)||<0.3|
|8||Total copper (mg/l)||<0.03|
|9||Sulfate ion (mg/l)||<50|
|10||Ammonium ion (mg/l)||<0.1|
■ Common factor ■ Scale factor ■ Corrosion factor
- Tokyo +81 (0)3-6631-3000